John Bullock, Mathematics
Why did you decide to become a teacher?
I decided to become a high school teacher because my father was a teacher, and I got to see all the things that he went through and how much fun it appeared to be a teacher.
- Why did you decide to become a teacher?
- What do you like best about teaching?
- What does it take to be a good high school teacher?
- What advice would you give a first-year high school teacher?
- What challenges do you face?
- How do you meet these challenges?
- How do you work as a team with parents, administrators, and other teachers?
- How much time do you spend preparing and planning?
- How do you handle all the paperwork?
- How do you balance the many demands on your time?