Go to content

Credential/License From Another State — Goal Assessment

If you hold a clear or full teaching credential from another state, you can apply for a Preliminary Credential in the same subject area. Requirements for obtaining a Clear Credential will be determined by the number of years of satisfactory, full-time teaching experience you have.

Many states have a reciprocity agreement with California. Learn more about how this could help you teach In California.

I want to teach: *

* indicates that the corresponding field is required.